April 22, 2016 0
- Use Mild Soap and Water or Special Cleaner formulated for your type of Countertop
- After cleaning rinse and dry thoroughly with soft Cloth( Preferably cotton)
- Pick up spills immediately
- Use Cutting Boards, Trivets, Pot Holders, Coasters etc
- Seal periodically
- Don’t use anything containing acids including Vinegar or Lemon juice.
- No harsh cleaners that contain acids.
- No cleaners containing ammonia for it breaks down sealer.
- No cleaners with abrasives.
- Don’t cut directly on the Stone